Thursday, July 10, 2008

Independence Day

Ok- first of all, my fellow bloggers- I can not figure out how to rearrange pictures after I upload them. So I will upload 5 pics, and then I will upload 5 more and they will show up first, and then everything is out of order... if you can teach me how to rearrange after uploading, please send me an email or a comment. I am sure there is some simple way- I just haven't figured it out yet.

Grace "oh colors" for us before the firework show.
Grace gives Grandpa a big hug!
Gracie watching the fireworks:
Grace shared her watermelon with Daddy:
with Grandpa:
with Grandma:
Daddy playing with Gracie!
Grace is waiting for the fireworks!!



Here is a picture of Grandpa and Grace on 4th of July.Lindsey and Carson Grace joined us in Tuscaloosa for the fireworks show.
The three of us.
Grandpa brought watermelon- GRACE LOVES WATERMELON!!!

This was earlier in the day at John and April's house.



Grandma "MOM" and Grace.

I love this picture- it is a little blurry, but Grace looks so sweet looking up at Grandpa.




No comments: