Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The B family & Stephanie's birthday

Stephanie turned 30!! Picture courtesy of Stephanie's website, courtesy of my finger pushing the button on her camera.
The B family moved to Arizona!! I was able to spend the 29th with them for Lilly's dedication at church. Then we went to our friend Lesley's baby shower together. That same night Drew, Grace and I celebrated with Stephanie F her 30th birthday so the 29th was a busssy day.

Later in the week I spent the night with Stacy at her MIL Bobbie Jo's house. We had a great time. I am sad to see her go- but glad that her husband found a good practice to work for. Much love to the B family! You beeeetttter stay in touch!!





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

woo hoo! the big 3-0! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.... no, actually TOMORROW! :)

Heather said...

Are you wearing sunglasses at night...so you can, so you can see?