Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Flaming Lips Pics

Ok! Our car died on the way to the show- but we just left it and got a ride... we couldn't deal with that and miss our FLAMING LIPS CONCERT!!! Poor Civic.
What a show!! It was amazing. I can not believe we got to see them. It was just incredible. But very hot and sticky... and very crowded. I was armpit level with most of the other fans, so I started feeling a little ill.
Drew picked me up a few times so I could see, and so I could get fresh air!
Leah was there- and we finally saw her twd the end of the show.
Me, Drew, Tracy, Leah, and Nathan. Nathan saved the day and helped out with our transportation problem.

What a weekend. Seriously. I can not believe I got to see 2 of my favorite artist in one weekend. It was beyond amazing. Andrew Bird was intimate and sweet- heavenly... and Flaming Lips was crazy wild fun. You should have seen Drew dancing.

No comments: