Monday, April 14, 2008

Hayden and Kinsley!

I had the opportunity to see my best friend Heather for one day last weekend. It was bittersweet... I haven't seen her in over 6 years, since our wedding to be exact, and it just felt like we were never apart. We were talking all day as though we had just seen each other the day before and as though we would be getting together again next week. It was so fantastic to see her, and to laugh with her, and to see her with her children. Hayden and Kinsley were so sweet and just adorable. Grace really enjoyed her time with them. I hope we see each other again really soon. I can't stand it!




1 comment:

Heather said...

Gosh, those children are GOOOOOORGEOUS!!!! :) So, Mandy, have we not seen each other since "our" wedding? I don't even remember getting married to you, but if we are married, I don't understand why we are living so far away from each other. So........next week I'm moving in with you!!!!!!!!!!!! So we can live in marital bliss. Love you, honey!!! :0 Heather